Saga- Ex bbnaija housemate revealed why some former housemate get depressed

By Morawo Zainab



The reality star,  Adeoluwa Okusaga, popularly known as Saga revealed why some former housemates of the show get depressed when they leave the house.


According to Saga who was a housemate in the 2021 edition tagged Shine Ya Eye, stated that the sudden  change in living standards of former housemates contributed to some being depressed.


In an interview with PiggyVest, he stated that he could no longer do the things he normally did before he went for the reality show.


On the other hand, Saga added that his finances had multiplied compared to what he earned before he became a celebrity.


He said, “I’ve been making 10 times what I was making before I got into the BBN house. But the sad thing is that I’ve been spending 15 times what I was spending before I got in.



“Let me start with the obvious one. Clothes. You will pay a stylist N100,000 to style you and you still give them the clothes back. I’m telling you. When people tell me, ‘Come for my event, come for my event’, it’s not that easy. I have to buy clothes.


“The next is accommodation. I used to live in a three-bedroom house. The rent was N600,000, and I was sharing the apartment with my guys. So that was N200,000. Right now, I am paying N5.1m.

Comments